This service offers a 24-week group program where you can learn to manage your anger and gain the skills to communicate in a healthy and effective manner.
Participants can hear and share stories with others in similar situations and access support in a respectful and confidential environment.
Changing Tracks can assist clients whose:
- Behaviour is hurting their family and self
- Anger or violence is getting out of hand
- Partner has asked them to seek help repeatedly
- Partner has applied for a Violence Restraining Order
- Children do not want to communicate with them anymore
- Actions towards their family may be classified as:
- Causing fear