Recovery After Violence Support


Opening Times

Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 4.30pm

Contact Details

Phone: 1300 114 446


Geoffrey Sambell Centre, 23 Adelaide Tce, East Perth 6004

Service Details

Recovery After Violence Support (RAVS) provides 1:1 case management support for victims who have experienced family and domestic violence and have current child related matters before the Family Court.

RAVS can support victims with any issues they are experiencing, either directly or by assisting the client with appropriate referrals.

This service can:

  • Support attendance at court hearings
  • Facilitate attendance at legal appointments
  • Advocate with Government departments  such as Child Protection, Housing and Police
  • Provide education on court processes
  • Refer to other programs as needed.

We work with families to identify risk, increase safety, set, monitor and review goals, and ultimately equip family and domestic violence victims/survivors to advocate on their own behalf to improve their outcomes in the Family Court.

The service works with victims/survivors of family and domestic violence to:

  • Feel confident in managing personal and family safety
  • Use strategies for reducing risk of harm to themselves and others
  • Identify supports and resources to access when needed
  • Increase knowledge and skills in how the Family Law system works
  • Increase confidence in navigating Family Court processes
  • Achieve their desired outcomes in the Family Court.

Service Type

Counselling and Advocacy, Court Family Violence Service

Regions Serviced

Metropolitan Perth, Perth Metropolitan South East, Perth Metropolitan North East, Perth Metropolitan North West, Perth Metropolitan South West including Peel

Referrals / Suitability

Anyone who is a victim/survivor of family and domestic violence accessing the Perth Family Court in relation to Children’s Matters. Contact the service directly or request a referral from another organisation such as the Family Advocacy Support Service.

If any details on this service are incorrect, or if you are the owner of this service and would like us to update these details, please use these online forms.

Other services offered by Anglicare WA:



* indicates required
Skip to content