Domestic Violence Outreach
This service aims to support women to understand the impact of family and domestic violence, explore issues that arise and recognise the signs. Support can be provided through individual management of needs and practical and emotional assistance.
Womenzlink Domestic Violence Outreach Service is an early intervention and prevention program aimed at breaking the cycle of family and domestic violence and preventing women and their children becoming homeless following domestic violence
Who is it for: Women with or without children impacted by Family and Domestic Violence who are referred to the service by the Family Violence Team following Police attendance.
Key service areas
• This service offer women support to increase their safety and security at home
• This service provide intensive case management to help women achieve their personal goals
• This service provide brief crisis intervention and information to increase knowledge of family and domestic violence
• This service offer assistance to women, to link their children in with support services, advocacy, and referrals to a wide range of services.
Womenzlink Keeping Women Safe in their Homes
What is it: The Keeping Women Safe in their Homes (Domestic Violence Outreach) initiative aims to improve the safety of women and children, who are escaping domestic violence, provide wrap-around support in collaboration with other relevant service providers, deter perpetrators from re-offending and facilitate the collection of admissible evidence to improve justice responses.
Who is it for: Women with or without children impacted by Family and Domestic Violence referred to the service after Police attendance, self-referral or by community.
- We provide support to women and children impacted by family domestic violence by offering a one on one, solution focussed service on a case management approach.
- We assist women to implement further safety planning, offering referrals and information to other agencies
- We assist to increase security to homes
We provide brief intervention and advocacy
Alternate email: firstname.lastname@example.org