The Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre offers a diverse range of women’s health services, including counselling and provides clinics on a number of different issues women face in today’s world. The Centre prides itself on offering these quality services to all women living locally, giving them access to health information and services tailored specifically for women.
Services provided at the Centre are:
- General counselling
- Sexual assault support service
- Well women’s GP clinic – Dr Jennifer Sudbury, once a month
- Rural Clinical School clinic – Dr Paula Kearns and a student doctor, Monday afternoons
- Infant & perinatal counselling- Nicole Wade, credentialled mental health nurse
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling
- Mat based pilates – Goldfields Physio
- Peer support groups
- Outreach counselling service – Kambalda, Shire of Coolgardie
The service also runs a Well Women’s Clinic once a month where women can access a GP free of charge.