This service is designed to help women and children experiencing domestic or family violence to stay safely in their homes after separation from their abuser.
Starick’s Safe at Home program is available to any woman living in our catchment area who is experiencing domestic or family violence and wants to remain in her own home.
This includes women with or without children. The service is free, confidential and sensitive to the needs of women.
Our Safe at Home outreach workers can assist you in the following ways:
- Carrying out a risk assessment and safety audit of your home.
- Help with safety planning for you and your children.
- Upgrading home security.
- Emotional and practical support.
- Looking at other ways to help women and their children stay safe including physical, emotional, financial, and legal needs.
- Providing information and referrals to other avenues of support.
- Advocacy with relevant agencies
Alternate phone number: (08) 9478 5300