Perth Family Violence Service


Opening Times

Mon – Fri: 9am – 4pm

Contact Details

Phone: 1800 600 476


Perth Central Law Court Level 5, 501 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Armadale Courthouse 109 Jull St, Armadale WA 6112
Fremantle Justice Complex, 8 Holdsworth St, Fremantle WA 6160
21 Reid Pde, Joondalup WA 6027
Midland Courthouse, 24 Spring Park Rd, Midland WA 6056
Rockingham Justice Complex, 15 – 17 Whitfield St, Rockingham WA 6168

Service Details

This service provides information, advocacy and support to people who have experienced violence in their relationships.

Staff can:

  • Discuss specific violence issues and the options available to deal with them
  • Develop a safety plan
  • Apply for a violence restraining order
  • Help complete court-related documents
  • Apply for a violence restraining order
  • Prepare for court and in-court support
  • Provide information about court matters and help access services such as counselling, police, legal assistance, medical care and other relevant agencies.

If you are a victim of a family violence offence and charges are laid, the offender may appear in one of the metropolitan Family Violence Courts. The Family Violence Courts deal exclusively with family violence matters to support victims and ensure their safety. It also makes family violence offenders more accountable for their behaviour.

The Family Violence Service can help you have a voice in court.

The Family Violence Service can be contacted by telephone or in person at the following locations. Some court locations also have an Aboriginal worker available to assist clients.

Service Type

Court Family Violence Service

Regions Serviced

Metropolitan Perth, Perth Metropolitan South East, Perth Metropolitan South West including Peel, Perth Metropolitan North East, Perth Metropolitan North West

Referrals / Suitability

Please contact the service directly for information on how to access or refer to the service.

If any details on this service are incorrect, or if you are the owner of this service and would like us to update these details, please use these online forms.

Other services offered by Department of Justice:

by Department of Justice



* indicates required
Skip to content