The Outreach Program is a Zonta House initiative working with families who are experiencing Family and Domestic Violence who do not or cannot access refuge accommodation.
We provide support to families who are residing in the catchment area of the South East Corridor – (Belmont to Fremantle and out to Cannington).
The program aims to reduce the impact of Family and Domestic Violence and promote safety for families living in the community.
The Outreach Program provides brief intervention support, as well as 6 week intensive and specialised case management up to 12 weeks.
The Outreach Program is an opportunity for families to access Family and Domestic Violence support without discrimination or judgement.
We provide support to families to achieve safety in the community by:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Developing safety plans
- Providing FDV information and resources
- Providing court support
- Installing security at your home
- Advocating for you with other services
- Referring to relevant support services
- Referring to safe accommodation.