This service is a not-for-profit community legal centre based in Midland that provides financial counselling, tenancy advocacy, disability advocacy including Royal Commission, a limited legal service including family law and related criminal compensation, and disability discrimination, and emergency relief to people throughout the North East Metro region of Perth.
Supporting people in our community for over three decades, Midlas has a long-standing strong commitment to improving lives and building resilience.
- Advice in relation to Family Violence
- Finding support for victims of Family Violence through referral
- Applications for Family Violence Restraining Orders
- Negotiation and Conduct Agreement Orders
- Legal representation at hearings in the Midland Magistrates Court*
*Please note that as a Community Legal Centre, legal representation in the Midland Magistrates Court is dependent upon our resources, priorities under our funding arrangements and the capacity of our legal team.