MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns.
The service is available from anywhere in Australia and is staffed by professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues.
MensLine Australia provides:
- A safe and private place to talk about concerns
- Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concerns
- Relevant information and links to other appropriate services and programs as required
- Callers have access to 24-hour support, anywhere anytime
Our MensLine Australia professional counsellors are experts in men’s mental health, anger management, family violence (using and experiencing), substance abuse, healthy relationships and integrated wellbeing.
MensLine Australia is for all men and all types of relationships.
- Men who want to enhance or better manage difficulties in a relationship with their wife, partner, children, work colleagues or anyone else in their lives
- Men who have concerns about being a dad and want to improve their parenting skills
- Men who are dealing with a separation or family breakdown and want some support to manage this critical time
- Men who have concerns about emotional wellbeing or anger management issues
- Anybody dealing with family violence
- Anyone who is worried about a male family member, partner or friend
- Health professionals working with men.