This service provides crisis accommodation and support services for women and children. For example safe, short term accommodation for 6-8 weeks.
Supports can include:
- Safety planning
- Risk assessment
- Housing information
- Family and domestic violence education
- Financial and trauma counselling,
- Legal advice and assistance
- Supporting expanding social networks
- And court support and transport.
Children’s advocates and women’s advocates are employed at both refuges, and counselling is available to women and their children.
Alternate contact number: (08) 9478 5300