This service provides:
- Crisis accommodation and family and domestic violence services for women with or without children
- Information, support and referrals
- Short term housing, crisis housing and supported accommodation
- Accomodation, Centrelink assistance
- Domestic and Family Violence Support Services.
Aboriginal Australians, Crisis Accommodation, Crisis Housing, Families, Short Term accommodation, short term housing, supported accommodation, supported housing and women.
This service has a 5 bedroom safe house in Roebourne (can accommodate up to 25 people)
• Available to women and children who are experiencing homelessness due to family and domestic violence who need assistance and advocacy
• Referrals can come from an agency or you can self-refer to the service
• Our case workers and support staff work with clients to help them achieve their goals and advocate for appropriate accommodation
• All Safe house Clients also receive a health check through our Clinic to ensure there are no underlying health issues or concerns
• We offer formal counselling services through our clinic to all safe house clients.