Date: 12 – 13 September 2023
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (AWST)
Venue: Optus Stadium
The Centre for Women’s Safety and Wellbeing and Stopping Family Violence are hosting a conference exploring key research and policy work, interventions and new initiatives across primary prevention, early intervention, response and recovery, and how each plays an important role in ending family, domestic, and sexual violence. Conference themes include:
- embedding high quality, evidence-based services that are violence informed
- children and young persons needs and voices are central from support to recovery
- practices and systems that recognise and respond to perpetrators as the cause of harm
- victim-survivor led practices and systems that adopt a strengths-based approach
- culturally safe practices and systems that prioritise diversity and inclusion.
Join us on the journey in bringing the pieces together across prevention to recovery in family, domestic and sexual violence as we collectively work towards a better future free from violence.
Learn about our amazing guest speakers here.
Read more and register here.