The Men’s Referral Service is a free, confidential telephone helpline that offers counselling, advice and support to men who have anger, relationship or parenting issues. The service also provides help to women (or other family members) who are experiencing violence or controlling behaviour by men.
The MRS telephone counselling service is for:
– men who might be using violent and controlling behaviour towards a partner or family member,
– women wishing to find information about male family violence,
– friends, family, or colleagues of people who are using or experiencing family violence, and
– professionals wishing to support a male or female client using or experiencing family violence.
- Telephone helpline
- Advice or counselling
- Domestic violence support