This service provides safe accommodation and support in various forms through The Family Violence Prevention and Legal Team, which includes informative workshops, opportunities for nurturing, self-care and counselling.
There is also children’s support by working closely with the Baya Gawiy Early Childhood Learning.
- Safe and supported accomodation women and children
- Legal suppport (The Family and Violence Prevention and Legal Team)
- Informative workshops, opportunities for nurturing and self-care and counselling support.
- Children’s support by working closely with Baya Gawiy Early Childhood Learning Unit and the Child and Parent Centre
- Supported playground
- Mothers and babies groups
- Young womens empowerment group
- Toy making workshop
- Women’s bush dyeing workshop
- Children and parenting support (CAPS)
- Mobile playgroup